Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've yet to see or hear of any North Texas dealers to have a SRT-4 on their lot!
What is taking the N.Texas SRT-4 allocation so damm long? :cry:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Hmmm...I'm in Wichita...am I the closest? It's about 5-6 hour drive from here. Just curious what this all would entail...

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QwikSC2 said:
Hmmm...I'm in Wichita...am I the closest? It's about 5-6 hour drive from here. Just curious what this all would entail...
Most likely loose the car for a while.

I did this for the 4.7 s/hemi Dakota to JBA (San Diego) for designing and testing shortie headers for SEMA.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just to answer the question about how long it will take to get srt-4's in the dealerships in texas, I work at Grapevine Dodge and they have stated that we shuld get them in stock in approx. a month and a half. This is straight from a dodge pvo rep that was presnt at the ride and drive a TMS

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
and I'm sure with all the SRT 4's in Florida, there are no more places in need of a test car in this area. You guys up north might get lucky and find something.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Grunge said:
and I'm sure with all the SRT 4's in Florida, there are no more places in need of a test car in this area. You guys up north might get lucky and find something.
Haha! Up here, there's nothing but little shanty shops. The only place that I could think of would be Howell Automotive. There is Summit Racing, but they're mostly a distributor/dealer for aftermarket companies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
SpitterGuy
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing