Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have tried to call you guys, left a message this afternoon. I ordered a FMIC on the 7th. Wanted to know if it was shipped, backordered, etc. All your website says about the order is that it was processed. I need this by no later than the 17th of Sept. I figured a week and a half should be good time.

Also I have ordered the 650cc injectors, fuel pump, and I have the AFC and tach adapter to top off the fuel system. Am I going to need the fuel cut defender to prevent fuel cutout? I have an 04 and no stage kits.

Please call

Order# 456
Brian Smith
303-675-1168 work
303-349-7860 cell

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
I don't think your FMIC shipped yet, but I'll check on your order later when I get to work.

As far as an FCD, it all depends how much 'boost' you're going to run and what airflow your turbo is going to output. What setup are you running?

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ben K said:
I don't think your FMIC shipped yet, but I'll check on your order later when I get to work.

As far as an FCD, it all depends how much 'boost' you're going to run and what airflow your turbo is going to output. What setup are you running?
It all depends on the fuel system and what it can do for me. I would like to push realistically 20 psi to redline. I know it is not impossible with the right set up. I have intake, 3"TBE exhaust, Greddy Profec b, AGP WGA, I have 650CC injectors on the way, walboro 255 FP, Apexi safc vII, right now.

I want to maximize the engine right now, because after the winter here in colorado, I want your turbo package :eveilgrin . I just don't think 400 hp in the snow is the smartest thing. :lol:

Thanks

Brian

Please let me know on the FMIC asap. I would like to have it before the 18th, because the 19th is the last race of the season up here. You guys should come, its right outside of Denver, and it is an import domestic sport compact day.

http://www.bandimere.com/events/event_detail.cfm?EventID=134

Info in case you guys were interested.

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
20psi on the stock turbo at redline is impossible. Even if you weld the wastegate hole shut, the most you'll ever see at redline is around 18, and that's with a spike to around 30, dropping from there. With that setup you'll be pulling fuel out so I don't think you'll be hitting fuel cut. I've never done exactly what you are trying, so I can't be for sure here.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
18 psi would be fine with me. I want to max out the boost and be able to hold it there until redline. I am sick of seeing my boost gauge go from 18 psi to 14 by redline. I have a EBC and your WGA, but I need to tinker around with it until I can I guess.

Whats the dealeo with my order, did you ever find out. Order #456 for the AGP FMIC?

Thanks again

Brian

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
We are temporarily out of stock on the cores, however we normally get them in weekly. If you wish to change your order to the Spearco FMIC, we have those in stock ready to ship.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ben K said:
We are temporarily out of stock on the cores, however we normally get them in weekly. If you wish to change your order to the Spearco FMIC, we have those in stock ready to ship.
No that is alright, I will just stick with the AGP. Besides, I have heard alot of good things coming from your FMIC, and I hate spearco, just some overpriced goods if you ask me.

Brian

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump and any word on your FMIC and ship dates.

Thanks

Brian

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
04bluesmithjuice said:
Bump and any word on your FMIC and ship dates.

Thanks

Brian
We just got another batch of cores in today. Give us a few days to do up the end tanks, and yours should be on its way.

Thanks for being patient, it will be well worth it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,135 Posts
re

04bluesmithjuice said:
18 psi would be fine with me. I want to max out the boost and be able to hold it there until redline. I am sick of seeing my boost gauge go from 18 psi to 14 by redline. I have a EBC and your WGA, but I need to tinker around with it until I can I guess.

Whats the dealeo with my order, did you ever find out. Order #456 for the AGP FMIC?

Thanks again

Brian
I dont understand why anyone would ever run anything over 16 psi to redline on the stock turbo. I dont care how much fuel you have, that will blow so much hot air that you will ruin it. Egts would sky rocket. You should hold off until you get their turbo kit before you start turning up the boost more than what you have.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Ben K said:
We just got another batch of cores in today. Give us a few days to do up the end tanks, and yours should be on its way.

Thanks for being patient, it will be well worth it. :thumbsup:
No problem, I heard that your products are the shit. Done some reasearch and nothing is as good as yours. Do you guys have your 3"CAI in stock? Does that come with an adaptor for the 2.5 inch inlet on the stock turbo? I am going to purchase your turbo kit in the spring after these Colorado winters go by, and I want to set up now for later? I think 450 hp in the snow is not a good idea :lol:

Brian

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
04bluesmithjuice said:
No problem, I heard that your products are the shit. Done some reasearch and nothing is as good as yours. Do you guys have your 3"CAI in stock? Does that come with an adaptor for the 2.5 inch inlet on the stock turbo? I am going to purchase your turbo kit in the spring after these Colorado winters go by, and I want to set up now for later? I think 450 hp in the snow is not a good idea :lol:

Brian
I think we have some silver CAIs in stock. We should have blue at the end of this week.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh and BTW, Nick or Ben, How did you guys paint your FMIC? I want to do something on mine, but I want to know how to paint on it?

Brian

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Let me know when you guys get in the blue, I will be all over that. And does it come with an adaptor elbow for the slock turbo, or do I have to reuse my short ram's elbow?

Brian

·
Registered
740 Posts
04bluesmithjuice said:
No problem, I heard that your products are the shit.
Brian
I prefer to say "the shizzle" :rofl: . You have heard the right things! I am waiting for my black CAI... :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts