Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Imagine my surprise... think it was all about the money?

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GERRY said:
Imagine my surprise... think it was all about the money?
was there ever a doubt? I'm just glad we aren't look incredibly dismal for next season .. now just sort of dismal.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
they asked the judge... haven't heard the response... they've been trying to drop the charges because she doesn't want to go on trial...

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
They are asking for motion to dismiss... LOL

It's sad when the defendants had DNA evidence that shows that Kobe wasn't the only sperm in her dirty underwear... she denied there was another man....

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
how do you deny scientific proof?

·
Registered
928 Posts
Bin4ry said:
was there ever a doubt? I'm just glad we aren't look incredibly dismal for next season .. now just sort of dismal.

Playoffs - at least 2nd round. Guaranteed.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Kobe is Guilty, Gulity, GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
?

x_srt4_x said:

It's sad when the defendants had DNA evidence that shows that Kobe wasn't the only sperm in her dirty underwear... she denied there was another man....
I can tell you, because the other guy did not have any$$$!!

Just saw this crap on the news. He and his stupid whore wife was with him.

Why do I make this comment, let see. He screws around with another scank, scank asks for money or whatever, looser say fuck you. scank thinks, i am going to cry rape!!

loosers wife finds out, says she will div looser. Looser goes out and gets his whore a BIG FAT ROCK!!! Now whore is nice and happy and backs her looser, and always by his side, like a good puppy.

loosers people offers scank some $$$ with 6 figures, she says she will not testify. hmmm, that's funny..

Now scank is filing a civil st= more $$ for the scank.

TO BE CONTINUED!!! :readclose

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
awd>you said:
:readclose we all know miami is gonna win the championship
I hope Shaq gets a hang-nail and is unable to participate all season.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
x_srt4_x said:

Yeah no crap, that whore is a lying sack of SHIAT!!

Now she files a civil suit showing that she was only even in it for the money...damn whores Kobe should have known better to keep it in his pants!!!

:gay:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts