Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

For the Summer 2006 season. The Raw Bar is under new management (me :lol:) I'm looking for reliable people who would like to join my staff of Door personnel. Shoot me a PM if intrested. The Raw Bar is located on Cape in the Popponesset Marketplace, Fast Cash. Good work enviornment (nice scenary if you know what I mean :readclose :lol: ) Laid back and fun.

If you know anyone who is intrested have them email me @ [email protected].

Or my myspace : www.myspace.com/nick_therawbar

·
Registered
91 Posts
Too bad I live up in Canada or else I Would be all over it.

I bounce at a club called the Surf right now, been there for about 3 years.

Heheh always fun....

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its all good man, but if you know anyone who might be intrested in the area, let me know. I had to let go of a lot of people because they sucked at life, so im just looking for some reliable chill people who want to make some money on the side.

·
Registered
685 Posts
damn i wish i lived near the cape, would love that job....

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, remember if you got a friend who is semi close to cape, and wants a sick job let me know pass the word along.

PS Im hiring a girl to work the door, her job is to stand there in daisy dukes and a tied up t shirt and flirt with people :lol: shes fu king awesome.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its in Mashpee in a village called New Seabury, mapquest it. Roughly 10 min over the bridge

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well I wont need ya until after Memorial Day, basically i'll have you work a few weekends with me to see how you like it, then if you like it I'll give you a nite(s) of your choosing. Any nite you want to work, ill make it happen. Once i figure out how many people are going to be working then I can work you into the rotation.

If you want it to be a consistent thing we can do that, if you want me to put your name on a list and give you a call whenever im in a jam, and want to pick up some cash random nites throughout the summer, thats fine too. But i need to know what you want to do, you can let me know anytime between now and Memorial Day. The sooner i know, the sooner i can gurantee you something. Its completley up to you.

If your serious about this, we can set up a day you can come down and I can give you the rundown of how things go, so your not just thrown into the fire so to speak.

Pay is 15 an hour cash at the end of the nite. :lol:

Boozing on the job is encouraged, but being able to maintain just a relaxed kind of buzz is key, meaning dont take advantage of it by showing up for work shitfaced. Im mad laid back, and never look at me like a manager/boss type. :readclose

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
AllForSRT said:
Boozing on the job is encouraged, but being able to maintain just a relaxed kind of buzz is key, meaning dont take advantage of it by showing up for work shitfaced.
hahahaha, man, I would love to work for this guy...

·
Banned
4,828 Posts
You don't have a policy against convicted felons do you? I would do it for free, well atleast the drinks would be a bonus. I like to smash people's faces for fun, to bad your so far away. :)

Chuck Liddell style, bitch!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
me and uncommon at the door...should be fun...when do we start?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts