Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Channel Q 95.5 and Top of the Line Motoring present the Tic Tak Hip Hop Car Show and Concert on September 12th at the Silverdome. The show includes performances by Mobb Deep, Houston, Lil Scrappy, and Trick Trick! Check out the cars including celebrity cars like Jerome Williams' Excursion and Maurice Taylor's Escalade, plus the concert performances! Tickets to the show are just $15 and available NOW at all Ticketmaster outlets!

My car is gonna' be present at that show.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
74 Posts
i think i'll stay far away from that......

Although, there is Auto-xtacy in windsor the day before. I'm tryin to get off of work for that.

Bill

·
Registered
17 Posts
sep 12th

bOOstedBobbo said:
Channel Q 95.5 and Top of the Line Motoring present the Tic Tak Hip Hop Car Show and Concert on September 12th at the Silverdome. The show includes performances by Mobb Deep, Houston, Lil Scrappy, and Trick Trick! Check out the cars including celebrity cars like Jerome Williams' Excursion and Maurice Taylor's Escalade, plus the concert performances! Tickets to the show are just $15 and available NOW at all Ticketmaster outlets!

My car is gonna' be present at that show.... :thumbsup:
how do you enter your car in to the show ? I would like to attend .It should be fun . :clap:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts