Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
even if you purchased a used one from someone else , it will be replaced. provided that the old intake is sent back. i will post more info on how im doing this at a later date. The original rule was set to prevent people from getting a the new intake replacement, selling the old one and have the person that just purchsed claim they want a replacement.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I understand where you're coming from......thanks!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
even if you purchased a used one from someone else , it will be replaced. provided that the old intake is sent back. i will post more info on how im doing this at a later date. The original rule was set to prevent people from getting a the new intake replacement, selling the old one and have the person that just purchsed claim they want a replacement.
You could elimnate that problem by just charging a core charge.

-Have someone pay X amount of $$'s for the new piece, than when they send back the old original piece you send them the refund (via paypal or whatever)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
So does this mean the earlier situation has been resolved?

I hope so. I just don't think it's fair to only fix some of the intakes and leave the other owners to fend for themselves.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Impressive.

I think the ccor core charge is the way to go. Saves people from having to remove/install one twice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts