Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok..now that most of you have your cars..or wait shall i say enough of you :roll: , anyhow its what ive been waiting to say for a while. I will gladly host the 1st Annual Statewide SRT-4 meet here in Tampa Bay for the May 17-18 Nopi Fast and the Furious event at Bradenton Motorsports Park. The reason for this venue and event is that we will be hosting our second annual FLneons.org meet then aswell. Not really because of that but because Phatridz will be in town with the wicked SRT4 drag car then, Scott Mohler (with an All Motor 2.4 entry..its is rumored hes going 2nd gen style soon too) and Hahn will be on hand with Len Ayala's sick beast. I need feed back and suggestion and again this open to everyone in FL but IF you happen to be in town with an SRT4 or are an SRT4 fanatic this is your weekend. I expect a good showing from both Neon owners and SRT4 owners..lets show the import scene how WE do it! Thanks

Last Year's NOPI at BMP..shhh that wasnt me :roll: !

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you can do it...trust me BMP is worth the drive...i dont think you'll run better times anywhere in the state of FL. No plug its fact as the Orlando guys who have been to BMP or heck even some of the Ft Lauderdale guys who have run at Moroso and BMP will tell you the same

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Re: be there?

ayat108 said:
the crappy metropolis known as ft. myers shall try to represent in unremarkable red. i get the biggest kick out of driving this bad boy.
Sorry bout the hijack but....

Ft. Myers is a nice place although your traffic and the abundance of old people leaves something to be desired. If you think Ft. Myers is bad, try living in the middle of focking Missouri.

-faast :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Re: be there?

ayat108 said:
the crappy metropolis known as ft. myers shall try to represent in unremarkable red. i get the biggest kick out of driving this bad boy.
cape coral here. 8)

no srt-4 though. i'm just a troll on these boards.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I think I went to Cape Coral one time to watch a high school playoff football game. Are they still the Cape Coral Mariners? I feel for you, if you live there. It's a small place. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Grunge said:
I think I went to Cape Coral one time to watch a high school playoff football game. Are they still the Cape Coral Mariners? I feel for you, if you live there. It's a small place. Welcome to the forum.
well. there's a few high schools here. there's one called "mariner high" that i went to.

yeah. it sure is small here. i have a 2002 eclipse right now, possibly thinking about getting a srt-4.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
trust me you'll be hooked once you ride in one muchless drive

·
Registered
522 Posts
Red SRT-4 South FL !

I bought my SRT-4 a month ago ... very VERY nice car... to your SRT party thing in Tampa dunno if i can make ... but would like to get involve in ur club somehow or somethin just contact me wit any info... other subject
any SRT-4 OWNERS in the SOUTH FL AREA contact me also would like to talk to you bout possible carclub involvement anyways here is my email [email protected] or aim : kkiizz

·
Registered
663 Posts
I'll be there, and racing.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts