Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got info on anything happening Sat or Sun ? (2-3 May 03)

If I'm not online and you have info, just email me at:
[email protected] cause I'll get it on my Blackberry too.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello, is anybody in atlanta there? Come on people, don't blow me off now!lol 8)

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in Kennesaw off Barrett Pkwy and Old 41. We'll have to get together soon. PitViper isn't far from us either. I have been traveling alot lately with my job, and will be gone this next week to Indiana. We need to locate a car show or other outing soon and all the ATL SRT's meet up and do some socializing. The last outing PitViper and myself were the only one's who could make it.

My son and I saw another Yellow SRT today in Roswell on Hwy 9, but they turned onto a two lane road and disappeared before I cound turn around and catch them....So whom ever that was, speak up.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Sweet. I was up at Barret today, went to Outback for lunch/dinn around 4:15 and then went over to Best Buy to check out the new movies...

Came home and waxed a 90's Z28 down 41 :)

Definitely let me know of some gatherings coming up... and we can plan some stuff... Im a retail sales manager at a tire store on Sandy Plains near Sprayberry, so I get some auto parts at cost... and good deals on tires too man.

Hit me up. PM me if youd like my cell number.

~~Drew

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
atl

Man, I've been slacking. :lol:
Sorry, this weekend was a bad one for me. I'm open next Saturday until 7 or so, and should be open all day Sunday. We should make some plans to have a SRT get-together. Maybe at Dale's place to see his new SRT. 8)

But since he's been racing all this weekend, maybe not.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let me know...Aron pm me your info, my wife misplaced the contact info you gave me before I could get it into the computer. Thanks

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I'm in the ATL too...

What's up ya'll, I live off Lenox Rd in Buckhead. Don't have an SRT4 yet, but soon. As soon as I sell my Contour SVT I'll be picking one up. She's only been on the market since Friday and I already got to dudes coming to look at her. Wohoo! Hopefully by the time I go down to claim my SRT4 the damn dealers will be over themselves about this car. I mean damn, the SRT4 is hot no doubt, but these guys think they have gold or something. The guy at Marietta dodge wants over 21K for the yellow one they have and that price is not negotiable. :roll: Anyway, look forward to getting to meet some of ya'll. I think the SRT4 has a VERY bright future, hopefully this site does too. Oh yeah, my name is Tim.... later

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
bungers

:shock: NONONONONONONONONONOOOOOO!

Avoid Marietta Dodge like the plague! Place is staffed with a$$-wholes and idiots. Let us know when you're ready to buy and we'll help you find one for a decent deal.

Speaking of, did I ever write you back? :oops: I know I meant to. If you want to check out the car sometime, or go for a ride, let me know.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I'm in Marietta too. I have a BLACK SRT-4. And yes, AVOID Marietta Dodge. I hear they are all money hungry pigs there. I drove to Florida to get mine, mostly because nobody had a black one around when I sold my 240. I'd be up for going to a car show on a Saturday night or Sunday. I work at Atlanta Cycling in E. Cobb on 120 near Johnson Ferry Rd. Had some guy almost wreck trying to turn around to look at my car, and came in to congradulate me on my purchase. Anyway, keep me posted on a meet.

·
Registered
569 Posts
HI all :lol: i got a black one to and the first black one to arrive in atl :lol: i went through hell and back to get my bitch! lol j/k of course i'm not the first to purchase a black one since i didn't drive out of state :wink: any way PIT i finally got my tint done!! that shit looks so good and so black lol :twisted: i love it! you guys keep me posted on event 2!! hope to meet some of yall. if i get a pic of my car who can post it for me?

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
so whats the deal with marietta ford? I see that they want too much for their SRT4's, but what else. All dealers are subject to their fare share of a-holes. Reason I'm asking is that they just called me, because I went to one of those auto sites to get local dealers to call me (not the loan sites, just prospective buyer sites). I'm supposed to go down there tomorrow and talk to them, or at least let them appraise my car. SHould I really not do this??

·
Registered
569 Posts
i got my car a hayes dodge in duluth i can get u their # in about an hour. i think they have a yellow one if thats what u want. and they sold me the black one at sticker price. they were pretty cool! i can give u my sales persons # and if u say i reffer u i get a gift ooohhhh!!! :lol: lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
Woodstock dodge had 3k over invoice

Woodstock Dodge had a black srt4 when I went by there 3 weeks ago, but they had a 3k add on sticker on the back window.... OUCH......
Dont' know If Palmer Dodge has any SRT4s right now, you may check them out...I went by there to get a oil fliter for the srt4..

I got my windows tinted and it makes a big difference on a black srt4...

8)

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
price

Just remember this: DON'T PAY OVER STICKER
If they say it's blah blah over for whatever reason, say "Thanks" and walk out. Shoot, half the time they'll come down right then and there to get your business.

As far as meeting up, what works best for people? Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday?

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
no way I would ever pay over sticker. Team Dodge has 2 srt4's and they don't want any more than sticker and I've been down to landmark dodge in Union City and they'll sell for MSRP as well. Couple of days ago carmax in LA had one for 15,900 brand new! Only problem was that they only have one new dodge dealer in the country and are unable to sell it to me here and ship it. I'd have to fly out to LA and drive it back. And I don't want a brand new car with 2k on the odometer. That means price drops here are not too far off.

·
Registered
476 Posts
woodstock dodge

i went to woodstock dodge (although i live near marietta dodge) and they were real nice there. i test drove the black one someone mentioned earlier, but they said it would sell soon. do you think they will have received some in by the 24th? i can't get one til im graduated :(

·
Registered
569 Posts
honestly i don't think they will get some more, my understanding is that the dealers are only getting like 6 or less. sorry to hear u have to wait but they might still have it! or u can get a different color. i know black is the best LOL good luck!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
i know that totally sucks! i'll see if i can convince my dad to get one ealier than that, though. and true true, black rules!!! except for black rims... they just look like dirty white rims when you see them in motion, you can't really tell they're black. i want one so bad, it sucks just waiting. :(

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.