Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a post on the neons.org forum and I am posting it here because I'm not sure if everyone from this forum participates or reads the org forum. This proves that the aftermarket is going to be huge for the SRT-4. I CAN'T WAIT!!
Hi there everybody....

Prompted by my urge to spread the good word about turbo xs, in this thread:

http://www.neons.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=78987

I emerged from the shadows this evening after months of lurking.

Seeing as how I have already blown my cover, perhaps there is no better time than now for me to more formally introduce myself.

My name is Garret Alpers, president of World One Performance. We are a retail web store for performance car parts. Whats more, is that we specialize in taking care the needs of online communities neons.org

We have enjoyed particular success with the USDM WRX and have been active participants in both the nasioc.com and clubwrx.net communities. Although we offer performance parts for nearly every performance vehicle, until now the WRX has been our primary focus.

Due to the pending arrival of the SRT-4, a vast amount of our resources have been reallocated to learning and gathering information about this exciting vehicle. An integral part of this learning process is listening to the needs, aspirations and goals of prospective SRT-4 owners. For several months now, I have been doing just that, lurking in the shadows of this very forum.

During this time, I have become very familiar with many of your names and personalities, and I find many similarities between this community and the WRX communities where we have enjoyed so much success. I am sincerely excited about applying some of what I have learned towards our business and finally, actively communicating with you.

I don't have much to say at this point in terms of SRT performance, but that is not the intention of this post. The intention of this post is simply give you a point of reference for when you see me contributing to discussion.

All in all, I think that you all have a lot to be excited about, and I for one can not wait to see what the aftermarket, and tuners like turbo xs have in store for what promises to be the hottest performance bargain in history.

If you have further curiosities about who we are, or what we do, please visit www.worldoneperformance.com or email if you have additional questions. I look forward to servicing you, and taking care of your needs in the not to distant future.

Before I conclude, I would simply like to add that I have carefully read the rules that govern commercial posting on this site, and I believe and certainly hope that this post falls under what is believed to be acceptable. Again, I would like to stress that this post is not an attempt to gain business, or sell product, it is simply annoucing our presence as we transition from months or lurking to active participation. I have the utmost respect for the rules of this board and its members. With that said, I look forward to engaging in active discussion with many of you!

Cheers,
www.worldoneperformance.com

·
Registered
864 Posts
If you are a member, here is the NASIOC thread about World One...
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=255576

If you aren't a member, nothing but GLOWING reviews.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AWD OWNZ U said:
If you are a member, here is the NASIOC thread about World One...
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=255576

If you aren't a member, nothing but GLOWING reviews.
WOW! Thanks for that post. This guy sounds amazing! I can't believe all the people he personally called himself. You don't EVER hear of customer service like this anymore. It's cool to see someone actually really cares instead of just trying to make a quick buck!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
drizze99
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing