Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:flame: :flame:

Another freakin salad bowl coming our way. This last one put me behind on shipping etc. Sux. Now another one. Well time to go hit homedepot again for some more wood.

I have never seen it this bad. I think its the damn Taliban. Freakin Osama!

:flame:

·
Banned
1,782 Posts
you're gonna ship my wastegate before ivan hits, right? :thumbsup:

might be consequences if you dont :grimrippe

lol, j/k good luck with the next one, hopefully it will be the last for a LOOOONG time

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what ever does not go out tomorrow will probly not go out till thursday next week or so. lets see how hte power holds up.

I had to leave early today, waiting on my buddy to come over. Putting up more plywood on the windows.

Freakin Taliban!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
:flame: :flame:

Another freakin salad bowl coming our way. This last one put me behind on shipping etc. Sux. Now another one. Well time to go hit homedepot again for some more wood.

I have never seen it this bad. I think its the damn Taliban. Freakin Osama!

:flame:
All day Tuesday(first day back) was a cluster f*ck for us. But all is good and were back to normal business! Hec if you need a place to evac, your always welcome up here with us looney basterds. If you come bring your own alchohol, and food too, I hear you eat like its goin out of style! LOL Just messin hec!

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
i was reading in the local paper, we better get used to all these hurricanes, its back in the high activity mode which could last anywhere from 10-30 years.....

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
boostedneonsrt4 said:
i was reading in the local paper, we better get used to all these hurricanes, its back in the high activity mode which could last anywhere from 10-30 years.....
yippie

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
also the trough that tends to steer most of the hurricanes away from florida, is disapating which means we can expect more hurricanes to reach us here in florida

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Man I hate florida, its hot, its humid, alot of old people, nothing to do, rains to fucking much, and there arent enough motorsport places (Auto-X, Road Course, Drag Strips)

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
En-Glaived said:
Man I hate florida, its hot, its humid, alot of old people, nothing to do, rains to fucking much, and there arent enough motorsport places (Auto-X, Road Course, Drag Strips)
then you must NOt live in tampa or ur definition of fun must be pretty boring cause there is plenty to do around these parts....:readclose

·
Registered
636 Posts
thank the good Lord for the new lift kit and swampers that came out for the srt...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts