Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when the SRT-4 will be arriving in Pennsylvania (philly region). It might already be here, but I want to know if I should keep turning my head every time a yellow SXT passes and risk the many accidents i'v almost caused. I havnt spotted any, but if anyone knows if they are here or not...give me a reply. Thanks ahead.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I went to a dealer in ELizabethtown (near Lancaster) and they were certified but were not getting cars until April or May est. It looks like they wont even have a demo because of the demand. I asked about ordering and they are still vague. I even asked about ordering a 2004 (no comment from them). If you go to Dodge.com, you will see a couple PA certified dealers. Go ahead an email them and inquire about ordering, they will then give you a cust number so you can email them to death untill they give in and let us order one (well, thats what ive been doing, he, he :twisted: )

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man...My dad wants to get one...hehe i'm 16...imagine that as a date car hehehe....j/k...i dont trust myself w/ a turbo...i am not good enough w/ my 3.0l acclaim....but i wanna try to convince my parents into letting me rock a driving school over the summer.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
there are no dealers in the philly region per say. there is one near scranton and one in maryland who will be getting these cars in one-two months. i have already contacted both of them and they say the number they get will be very limited. however, i got close to first dibs on one when they do come in. :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Black_Rain said:
i dont trust myself w/ a turbo...i am not good enough w/ my 3.0l acclaim....
Your honesty is admirable and quite rare 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
RUgoinUp
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing