Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buying experience at Arrigo Dodge was excellent at minimum!! I did most of my dealing with them through the internet. They sent me ALL the paperwork in the mail. I signed everything, sent the check and papers, then went down to pick it up. Mike St. Angelo is the Internet Salesman and Kurt Nohrenburg was the floor salesman. Both were very professional. Kurt is very knowledge with compact sport cars in general. They filled my car up with 93 gas prior to my departure. If you plan on buying a car there, tell them that I sent you. They will hook you up with a price of $19,395!!

Richard Gantt aka "Pinche Gringo"

SRT4 for Life!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Did you pay the 19,395 including the dealer fee? Or is that before the fee?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SRT ACE said:
Did you pay the 19,395 including the dealer fee? Or is that before the fee?
Selling Price = $19,366
Dealer Fee = $ 399
Taxable Amt = $19,765
FL 6% Tax = $ 1,186
Title&Tag = $ 202
Out the Door = $21,153

·
Registered
796 Posts
Well I'm glad you had a good expierence. They were a bunch of idiots to me :x Went to Fairbanks the next day and got the deal I wanted and much better money for my trade. Only down side is I wanted Silver and Fairbanks didn't have it. Oh well, I traded a red car and drove away in a red car :)

Even better was the 2 days later Arrigo calls me at work wanting to try again to work the deal. I laughed in his face told him what I paid and where then hung up on the sales manager :twisted: :lol: :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts