Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
If these are only good to 450 then how the hell are people running stock ones at that or more? Moreover, what are people using the in mid 500-600 range?
Its BS info spread by someone that states that the ARP head studs are only good to 450hp. Run em and let it rip.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Its BS info spread by someone that states that the ARP head studs are only good to 450hp. Run em and let it rip.:thumbsup:
This^... these forums are so full of bs rumors and stuff spread by previous vendors etc

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
3,602 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
thats how every other vendor makes a dollar. They put the great vendors down to sell their own shit!!! Picking up ARP soon. Want to do it all together when i do my cams.

·
Super Moderator
4,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
No problems ever on my end.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Love my ARP Headstuds i have for my other vehicles. So just to double check the part number is 141-4204. I was given part number 204-4204.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Sorry I know this is an old thread, but at least you can't complain that I didn't use the search function.

What were the problems caused by the old-design head bolts? I am tracking down some issues with my engine and I was using the old design.
Thanks for your help.

Mike

41 - 49 of 49 Posts