Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Hey whats up guys. I just moved to Little Rock this week. I am stationed at the AF base. I would like to meet up with some of the srt guys sometime. Looks like i will be living in Cabot, right now i am staying on the base in the TLF, so i have no internet access once the library closes. But feel free to shoot me a PM, and i will get back to you when I can. I have already seen about 5 srt's on base, and followed on that works over in the munitions area i think. later guys
James
PS i drve an e-blue one with FL tags feel free to stop me if you see me. I plan on going to Mccain mall tonight and see if there is anyone out.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aite, I'm gonna try and find you tonight. I've seen you driving around a lot. if you get this before you head out call my cell (501) 681-7541

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'm in Cabot! I saw another E-blue the other day getting off at the afb exit, I was about 4 cars back. We've been trying to get a club going and maybe it's time we just bust azz getting one together. Throw some ideas out and maybe we can meet up somewhere.

Rick
04 E-Blue Stg 0 and has the award as being the slowest SRT-4 on the planet! LOL..

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
there will be a lot of people getting together tonight...as they do most every weekend. any of you feel free to call me on my cell (501) 681-7541 if you're searching to somewhere to hang out.

·
Registered
716 Posts
SofaKingFast said:
I'm in Cabot! I saw another E-blue the other day getting off at the afb exit, I was about 4 cars back. We've been trying to get a club going and maybe it's time we just bust azz getting one together. Throw some ideas out and maybe we can meet up somewhere.

Rick
04 E-Blue Stg 0 and has the award as being the slowest SRT-4 on the planet! LOL..
Wow that is funny, because I saw you too and i freaked out because i had litterally just arrived to LR AFB(driving in from Va). And i was like already I am seeing blue srt's ....ahhhhh. Va is over run with the e-blues. But its all cool. I am about to rent a place in Cabot, ChapelRidge. So maybe we can hang out sometime.

And Mays I will give you a call this week. I am definately down with doing something. Being new to the area i am becoming bored out of my mind trying to do something. Maybe we can all meet up at the Bestbuy over on McCain and from there go somewhere.

Hope to see you guys soon
James

·
Registered
716 Posts
John I have seen you around a bit, I tried to go after you once, but after i made my U turn, i had already lost you. But the car looks nice, and I noticed immediately that you had the Mopar BOV....hehe, I was gonna blow off back at you but we were both near the guard shack, and I didn't want to alarm anyone, I have the Turboxs RFL. Are you staying on base? I am, building 952, right next the mini mall, and church. McCain mall is south of us. Just get on 67 and head south for about 10 miles or so, you will see all kinds of shopping stores in the area, but the mall is on the right. Hit me up if you want to try and do something, maybe even go out to eat for a bit. Same goes for anyone. (386)871-0608...my cell, but i don't get good reception in my room, so if i don't answer leave a msg with a number and i will call you back on my land line.

Are you on TDY here john?

·
Registered
716 Posts
check your PM John, didn't get your number

·
Registered
716 Posts
I'm still around, but i am leaving for 2.5weeks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.