Dodge SRT Forum banner

421 - 430 of 430 Posts

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
azfullthrottle dot com has the phoenix area scene mostly. There are a bunch of owners on there and some good shops if you need them.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Hey guys new srt4 owner here. I live in Maricopa. Picked up a black 05 with 105k miles. All stock except BOV and lowering springs. I'm new to the srt world and it would be cool to talk to or even meet up with some other owners here in AZ to learn more about my car. Looking forward to making this car my own.
There a local forum as joe said and there's a shop CPR that I would trust to work on the srt

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
Not much. If you ever need some parts or some help, there are a few of us who are still around.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm looking to check out a clean srt4 if anyone is down? Id like to get some pictures with my DSLR if you want just pm me im in north phoenix, not an srt owner but a long time fan (drive a ms3).

·
Registered
787 Posts
I'm looking to check out a clean srt4 if anyone is down? Id like to get some pictures with my DSLR if you want just pm me im in north phoenix, not an srt owner but a long time fan (drive a ms3).
I'm in North Phoenix and I have a pretty clean red '05 SRT4.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I actually just moved to the Glendale area and I'm looking at maybe picking up another srt. I've owned 2 so far but I kinda miss it lol. The last one I sold 5yrs ago. I've gone out to a few meets and I've seen a few of them that are clean but a lot of them are pretty banged up.

421 - 430 of 430 Posts