Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For our first day offering i would like to see who would be interested in a piston groupbuy. price will be $525 shipped for 5 people and it will be $500 shipped for 10 people. Normal price is $550 shipped with rings, wristpins, locks.

Comp ratio is 8.75:1 with a total weight of 366 grams. these are the same pistons i have ran up to 36psi and 250hp shot of nitrous they are absolutely the best pistons we have used to date. if interested please sign up and we will get everything rolling!!

any questions please feel free to ask also!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRT of the Month
7,512 Posts
HELL YEAH KEVIN! Glad to see you on board. I look forward to the other products PFI will have to offer.

Now on to the question(s). I assume it will cost more if someone wants a different compression, like 10:1 for myself, correct? I know another guy interested in these pistons as well, but I think he wants a lower CR.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
bump for a great guy, and great piston!!! just got a set of them a month or 2 back

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The higher compressions will be more since they are custom. If you want shoot me what your looking for and ill get you aa good price

HELL YEAH KEVIN! Glad to see you on board. I look forward to the other products PFI will have to offer.

Now on to the question(s). I assume it will cost more if someone wants a different compression, like 10:1 for myself, correct? I know another guy interested in these pistons as well, but I think he wants a lower CR.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
PM sent lets see if you want my money.

·
Registered
16,193 Posts
welcome as a vendor. the guy on honda tech is a ass lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
awesome pistons great group of guys

about time pfi gets on here :clap:

·
Registered
492 Posts
wish i had the money for these but defenetly want them i love NOS

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Ugh, have to wait for a bit.... Maybe in a couple months... Group buy or not, the price is great!

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
intrested send pm to you kevin

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I got mine on monday!! Engine is on its way out already and I hope it will be going back in next week. Pistons look great!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts