Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If not does anyone know when they are going to start showing up around Seattle??

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No way I would pay over MSRP! The srt-4 is the faster car UNDER $20K and I intend to keep it that way.

·
Registered
145 Posts
dude they've arived in Coeur d'alene Idaho. been at Tom addis Dodge for 3 weeks now. They are asking $5,000 over MSRP.

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Yes they are in WA I got the first one 6 weeks ago. If you want to pay MSRP go to BBC Dodge. They will sell one for MSRP. The only other place you can get one is Bremerton Dodge and he wont budge, he wants 3000 over, They do have two right now if you want to look at them.

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
Dwayne Lanes in Everett is out for PVO training this week and they said their SRTs should show up in May or June. When asked about markup, they said 'yes, there will be a markup sticker'. I flatly told him that I don't pay markups and he said it shouldn't be a problem to drive outta there at MSRP :lol:

I secured financing for the SRT so I'm just holding out until I hear the official announcements from DC on the '04....I'm hoping the '04 comes with cruise..and maybe some upgrades will be available that I can roll into the financing :twisted:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool thanks for the info. I've seen one in person at a car show and I knew I had to have one. Still trying to find a job though (Computer Science grad who is getting his ass kicked by this crappy economy) so it will probably be at least 3 months before I could buy one anyways :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
edogg23
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing