Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanna know, are people parting out non wrecked SRT-4s already? I've heard a little talk of it on the board, is anyone ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know what I am supposed to think, when people have modded cars n shit it seems members ask about parting. WTF???

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
You can get just about build a new srt with parts from 2 different wrecked SRT-4s. I should know next week if I have parts to sell. :eveilgrin :buah:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know it's pointless bro, how far off do you think any parting of these cars when non wrecked is? Some people part the old turbo dodges like its going out of style. Know what I'd like to do to them??

:stab: :grimrippe :bangit:

That is all.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
SoulOfMopar said:
I know it's pointless bro, how far off do you think any parting of these cars when non wrecked is? Some people part the old turbo dodges like its going out of style. Know what I'd like to do to them??

:stab: :grimrippe :bangit:

That is all.
These cars are only 2years old so not many people will be parting out a factory warrantied car unless they are going all out and dont want a warranty. You will see Stock ICs, Turbos, Injectors, Seats, WIngs, and rims. Thats just about the most you will find from a non-wrecked SRT-4

1 - 7 of 7 Posts