Aquamist HFS-5 introductory offer is now closed
We have allocated 25 units for this introductory offer. The final price will based on the units committed, on a downward sliding scale. Closing date: 15th February. 2007. Open to USA inland states only. Shipping will be charged at cost (see below).
Here are the price breaks (USD):
What you get:
- Custom heavy-duty Shurflo pump with 125psi internal by-pass valves.
- 22cc surge arrestor and accumulator guarantees low pressure ripple operation.
- High speed PWM valve ensures accurate flow control against fuel duty cycle.
- Fast dynamic response time to LOAD and RPM transients (PWM mirrors IDC)
- Consistent droplet size due to high system pressure under all conditions.
- Powerful 150 Watt pump motor capable of maintaining flow beyond 2 liters per minute.
- DDS3 (bundled) ensures flow is monitored constantly for clogged jet or cut hose.
- 2x failsafe channels to perform advanced failsafe tasks such as boost cut, map switch, etc.
- Water and methanol compatible (0-100%)
- All hoses and tank fittings, fasteners, water level sensor electrical harness supplied
- 3x water jets: 0.8mm, 0.9mm and 1.0mm and one Y-piece.
- We do not supply a water tank.
Condition of sales and ordering:
Credit card only can be used for payment. Paypal payments will not be an available option for this introductory offer. All credit card transactions are based on pound sterling exchange rate and this is calculated at the time and date of payment.
Place your order and payment details with our US representative Jack Blalock. Please email jackblalock(AT)gmail.com with your contact info, You will get a phone call at the end of the group buy where jack will take CC and address info will be taken.
(NOTE: DO NOT give/send/exchange CC info in emails or PM?s......EVER).
This will be within two weeks from closing date (we will be working to get payments cleared and ship as fast as possible). UPS and FedEx will be used for shipping carriers. Shipment costs will be the responsibility of the buyer and added to the total price of ordered items. The shipments costs will include insurance for the shipments FULL value....but no handling charges, materials charge(s), or other mark-ups will be added. A tracking number will be sent via email on the evening of the shipment to the buyers email address. All shipments will leave point of origin packaged with care to prevent damage and with care taken to prevent loss.
No shipments will be sent without CC payment being cleared FIRST.
Existing DDS3 owners:
An adjustment can be made for existing DDS3 v8 owners who would like to purchase this kit.
Substitutions of kit components/parts can not be made for a reduced price unless kit owner is an existing DDS3 v8 owner.
Any Aquamist part can be added to the buyers order. It is requested that the buyer makes this known as well in advance as possible so as to not delay shipment date expectations or create order fulfillment confusion. Additional add on components after shipping price has been quoted can add to shipment cost?s = shipment total will be revised.
Please ask questions:
Please ask if unclear or have a concern with what has been said above...it is prudent for all concerned. There's more then hardware going on, we would like things done so that everyone is happy with not only the parts but with the entire transaction as well.
Please post questions about kit/component functionality or use in an appropriate thread and keep this thread clean for questions about this introductory offer. This is a sales info thread and not a support or W/A information/education thread.
1. name withheld
3. name withheld
4. name withheld
6. name withheld
8. name withheld
9. name withheld
10. name withheld
11. name withheld
14. name withheld
15. name withheld
16. name withheld
17. name withheld
19. Peter Reinstated 02-19-07
20. cali $650 price reached
23. j d
24. BADEVO GAUGE COLOR NOT PICKED
32. Mike H