Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i raced a svt focus.and lost on purpose and said to the kid april fools.ur car is a joke 190 hp and HEAVY hatch back wtf mait

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
devdog48367 said:
i raced a svt focus.and lost on purpose and said to the kid april fools.ur car is a joke 190 hp and HEAVY hatch back wtf mait

yeah right, quit trying to save face, you got smoked... :ben:

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
It must of been the SVT HID headlights that did it. If you had the Haknslash HID's you would of won :rofl:

Just go back and beat him and let him know that he did not Fix Or Repair Daily like prescribed to all owners of the blue oval

·
Registered
374 Posts
maybe it was the saleen verion??? that would explain it.

I think it is a joke man. anyone can take a pretty much stock car and throw nitrous on it. how does that make it worthy of the SALEEN name??? bastards.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
:jester:

·
Registered
815 Posts
LOL haha i did the same thing to a viper the other day :ben: joke was on me:lol:

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Oflats2185 said:
LOL haha i did the same thing to a viper the other day :ben: joke was on me:lol:
hey man can you send me some pics of your car? please....its kind of funny because we have the same look going except im silver!.....now back on topic....yeah the saleen focus's = TEH GAY :gay: i had so many chances to steal the n2o setup off of one here at a local dealer because they never latched the hood shut. it doesnt even come fully installed either! :lol:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
flybye4 said:
i had so many chances to steal the n2o setup off of one here at a local dealer because they never latched the hood shut. it doesnt even come fully installed either! :lol:
It doesn't come fully installed because the instant you break the seals to run the nos, you void the warranty. We bitch about our warranties, but that's some screwed up crap right there.

"Here's a car that comes with nos all ready to go! Oh, by the way, you can't actually use it if you'd like to keep that warranty you're paying for."

·
Registered
23 Posts
SVT focus's are actually 170hp/145tq and they weight less then our cars at about 2700lbs.

-Ex Focus guy

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no man i dont think that the focus beat me i mean come on i beat a mustang and im sure they faster that a focus even if it was SALEEN..that puts a discrace to the word saleen

1 - 16 of 16 Posts