Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does that day sound. Its a Sunday so most people wont have to work and it should be nicer weather by then

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Sounds good to me, just lmk if anything changes by then...

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
You can come when you want. Im sure theyll be out there from open to close.

·
Banned
413 Posts
Oh poo on the night thing on Sunday. I would rather do the night thing on Saturday. Hey fat ass tranny breaker. You remember the name of that drive in off 45?

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Nope, didnt catch it. Darth(sheepboy) said he knows where its at, he might know...

BTW: Fuck you guys, I've had that up for weeks now and now ya'll decide to make fun of it. Fuck you!!!:lol:

·
Banned
413 Posts
SRT-URBO said:
Nope, didnt catch it. Darth(sheepboy) said he knows where its at, he might know...

BTW: Fuck you guys, I've had that up for weeks now and now ya'll decide to make fun of it. Fuck you!!!:lol:

Yea but the problem is that ugly POS just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I am afraid the tranny is about to blow and destroy my screeeeeeen! Arrrrgh!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
blah, blah, blah...

BTW: Sheepboy told me about ur little mishap, what happened???

·
Registered
11,017 Posts
SRT-URBO said:

im just glad its gone

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Riced Out SRT said:
Oh poo on the night thing on Sunday. I would rather do the night thing on Saturday. Hey fat ass tranny breaker. You remember the name of that drive in off 45?
I would go with Sunday but that is the big boy night. Cars running in the 4's and 5's. The only other place I could thing of doing it would be at Denton and theres is open till 2 on Friday, but that track doesnt do to well unless you have some sort of sticky tire

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Banned, what did he do now???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts