Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Its a single DIN radio i bought in hongkong in 08 They were top shelf years ago.. i have a hk adapter that uses the line in for ipod control as a source.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Oh damn bought from Hong Kong? That sounds badass

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
heres the hu and ipod interface.. full diamond separates. i also have 3.5/.75 coax in the dash

Dang bro this looks cool did you make this? Because mine doesn’t look like that it only comes with the speaker to the right but that Harmon kardon screen also looks really cool

Attachments

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Dang bro that’s lit deffo inspired me some i might end up doing the same in a couple of months
Good! if i would have thought about it, i would have put the 6.5s in the doors and the 5.25's in the floor pods. more space for the bigger woofer to move would have helped the midbass response. The car sounds pretty good.. I cant keep a rear view mirror attached , gunna have to figure that out someday.

·
Super Moderator
16,345 Posts
Good! if i would have thought about it, i would have put the 6.5s in the doors and the 5.25's in the floor pods. more space for the bigger woofer to move would have helped the midbass response. The car sounds pretty good.. I cant keep a rear view mirror attached , gunna have to figure that out someday.

LOL I hope OPs not in here in a couple months with a huge can of Red Bull with both ends hollowed out and a set of mini subs shoe'ed in hahaha.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts