Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone in these forums from ventura county..or san fernando valley..i dont see too many srt-4's here..i live in simi valley, and work out in porter ranch...swing by and get a free appetizer...haha if u got an srt-4 :jester:

·
Registered
711 Posts
I'm in the san fernando valley. I live in Tarzana now. I used to live in Northridge right by Porter Ranch. I hardly ever see any SRT's around. FREE APPETIZER!!!! Where do you work... Fridays?

T

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
soybuff said:
I'm in the san fernando valley. I live in Tarzana now. I used to live in Northridge right by Porter Ranch. I hardly ever see any SRT's around. FREE APPETIZER!!!! Where do you work... Fridays?

T
ya im over at fridays..every thursday they have like little car meets at the in n out there..i have seen a few srt's there

·
Registered
711 Posts
Stock Srt-4 said:
ya im over at fridays..every thursday they have like little car meets at the in n out there..i have seen a few srt's there
Right on! We have to go there and show them whats up! :bandit:

·
Registered
58 Posts
wow i have never seen your srt4. i have a black one. i still have paper plates from power. i was there this past thursday. i am there moslty every thurs. Last thurs there was a lowered yellow one down the way from where i parked mine.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Free, huh? Magic word. I'll be there! Thursdays are car meet days?

·
Registered
711 Posts
I can't go this Thursday. My car won't be ready yet. I can go the Thursday after though if any one else wants to.

T

·
Registered
332 Posts
I drink at that Fridays with my buddy almost every other week as of the last year or so. I had a red SRT-4 with the kick ass license plate. I'll try to get ahold of you before I go the next time.

-Dustin

·
Registered
584 Posts
I was just at that Fridays two weeks ago. I'm always down in Reseda at my girlfriends place, so I'd be up for a small meet there sometime.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sounds good..i work thursday but no free apps that day, cause i dont have my own tables..i gonna be breaking people..ya i also got paper plates...

·
Registered
217 Posts
I am in simi too maybe I have seen you. I work at pro golf discount on LA across from Mcdonalds. My boss and I always park our cars next to each other so we don't risk getting hit by any doors. he drives a wrx. you should stop in sometime. I just got my car back from the shop so it will be parked in front almost everyday from now on.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Diaboy22 said:
I am in simi too maybe I have seen you. I work at pro golf discount on LA across from Mcdonalds. My boss and I always park our cars next to each other so we don't risk getting hit by any doors. he drives a wrx. you should stop in sometime. I just got my car back from the shop so it will be parked in front almost everyday from now on.
ya i have seen the wrx..but never yours..im by there all the time, if i see the car there ill roll by

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I've seen the WRX too. Blue, right? What color's your SRT? I don't think I've ever seen it there. And I drive by a lot. Can you get me cheap golf balls? I seem to lose lots of em in lakes. . . . . . :(

·
Registered
217 Posts
i am going to be there all day friday and saterday. My car is a silver 03. About the golf balls we have used prov's for $1.50 or a bin of old balls for a dollar a ball. But golf balls is one of the things we can't give discounts on. Sorry.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts