Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did you mount the control module & where did you end up putting the remote? I was looking at the install and was wondering if they need to be linked to each other or if they can be connected independently to the control mod. I would prolly link the gauges in the pillar pods but I think the boost gauge may be too far away to link in series. Unless I would put the 30/30 boost gauge in the pillar and maybe replace the stock boost with an A/F (since there is no Nexus gauge for A/F)
Any ideas, pics, comments would be appreciated!
Thanks much!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Wow. Im scared to ask what u paid. Dont mean to post off topic but i sell those and my price is ridiculous on those. Those are some bad ass gauges though. Very nice!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't get em yet, I am looking on eBay and it looks like bout $170 for the control module and around 180-200 for the gauges. I am going to go with the boost, oil press and oil temp to start. Actually they are about the only ones that I would need right now since we have a water temp, I don't have NO2 and I don't know too much about the pyrometer. I may get the fuel pressure depending. It was just one of those things I saw and just must have!
I know I will probably get flamed, but I am preempting some performance mods with these. Really tho, my car is my daily driver (along with two car seats for the kiddies) so performance increases aren't a top priority at this time. Plus, believe it not...I have had the car two years and to this point haven't had anyone wanting to race me. Altho, I am getting the MaxxFab SEE ordered next week :clap:
I definitely post up some pics when i get them in.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Cool i do want to see them. Autometer came in and did a demonstration on those and they are very nice and adjustable. I would like to know about them after u get them in!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts