Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wandering if anyone with an '03 wish they waited for the '04. Like the limited slip, more power, stuff like that. Looking to buy in the next week and just wanted to know. thanks

·
Super Moderator
34,772 Posts
no

the original and still the best.. black headlights instead of silver, and no options to worry about..

we're the pioneers.. and the power doesnt matter because you can just throw in a stage 1 or 2 or several other mods to easily surpass that..

screw teh 04 bishes

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
i dont care about the "04" but i need/want an LSD... BAD

not to mention little things like the coolant bottle being shit on the 03, axles being better on the 04's...

in any case, im not stressing, but i really wanted blue too.. i didnt know anytihng about the 04, i would have waited for sure

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I have an o3, only thing that bothers me is not having the purdy pedals.

Other then that, 04's are the same shit. LCD is nice, but I don't road race so
it doesn't interest me.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Got a great deal on my used modded 03, so I couldn't pass it up. I've got my LSD waiting for an install, just need to cut in a sunroof and I'll be better than on 04 or 05. Dyno'd by previous owner with 93 octane at 265/295. Can't complain about that.

·
SRTforums Youngun
959 Posts
Stealth said:
I have an o3, only thing that bothers me is not having the purdy pedals.

Other then that, 04's are the same shit. LCD is nice, but I don't road race so
it doesn't interest me.
Becuase watching movies while road racing is cool these days.

Just kidding I know it was a typo:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
JSMITH said:
Just wandering if anyone with an '03 wish they waited for the '04. Like the limited slip, more power, stuff like that. Looking to buy in the next week and just wanted to know. thanks

Nope, but only cause I wanted yellow, and was likely not to be one of the few who got a Yellow 04. Sure wish I had an LSD though.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
uh.........03s are better.....lower productions #s and the original.

I lik all SRT4s but the 03s are rare and best. :)

Too much fun on a sat night!!!!! (or beer...whatever u choose......lol)

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
haha all your 04' haters kill me.. Don't deny it, all you 03's wish you had the lsd, the pedals, AND! the upgraded axles!!! Bow down to the 04!!!! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Any of stuff can be bolted over, giving me the best of both worlds:) Second rarest color combo (silver 03) plus (when I do it) the trans, axles, coolant bottle, PCV. So, no, don't wish for an 04.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I love my 2003 I got it in Feb 25 2003 and had a lot of fun because so many people knew nothing about the car. My first victim was a 350Z Track at 135 Mph and he gave me a wave after I beat him.

I was attacked by a few ricers, GT Mustang, A WRX in the twisties and I Smoked him with and open differential.

A Quaife Torque Biasing Differential made a huge difference. A Stage One made a big difference.

I would not trade the time I had with the car when not many knew of it. It was marked #46 or 47 have to look again.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
NogaBlitz said:
Nope, but only cause I wanted yellow, and was likely not to be one of the few who got a Yellow 04. Sure wish I had an LSD though.
There is a place up here in Sacramento that will put it in for around 300 dollars in about 3.5 hours and they do an excellent job. You bring the Differential.

·
Registered
897 Posts
i love my car, its been a fun 28 k miles, but i would like to have an LSD, one wheel burnouts are not kool, but torque steer is :)

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
'03 all the way! Mine has the Quaiffe now, Stage 2 w/toys and a 3" exhaust. The same performance as an '04 with the same mods and one of only 32xx made.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts