Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I've got my part dept's part program up and running on my comp at home, si if anyone wants part #'s for anything, let me know. If available, I can also get pricing. And no, they have not priced the seats yet for those wanting to upgrade. Just post what parts you want part#s or prices to and I'll get back with ya. You can also message me on any instant messanger if you'd like. It'd prolly make it easier if you did it over messanger. If your response is, "Who is this?" it prolly is my gf. Jut let her know you are from the forum and she'll relay the message. :)

P.S. No there is not a part# or price on the stage kits yet :(

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ebbtide is right on the intercooler part#. I tried looking for price at home but it didn't show one yet. We did look it up at work the other day and I believe is was around $200 or $300 my cost. I don't remember for sure which is was. As for the steering wheel, they do not have it listed yet, so part# and prce is not available. As soon as the kits are priced, I'll definately post them right away.
For those of you wanting to upgrade your stock 00+ Neons, I'll be compiling a cost for things like the SRT-4 shift boot and knob, front& rear fascias, wings, etc... If anyone is interested, post here or message me. I'll be glad to help out as much as I can.

·
Registered
24 Posts
nighcore said:
ebbtide is right on the intercooler part#. I tried looking for price at home but it didn't show one yet. We did look it up at work the other day and I believe is was around $200 or $300 my cost.
That is a seriously FANTASTIC price on an intercooler that size. Ricers will be snapping them up left and right at that price.

I hope they make you show a VIN# to buy SRT parts. :lol:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Auto-Xer said:
That is a seriously FANTASTIC price on an intercooler that size. Ricers will be snapping them up left and right at that price.

I hope they make you show a VIN# to buy SRT parts. :lol:
Well I don't think that will happen anytime soon. Believe it or not Dodge is in business to make money, and selling intercoolers to anyone who wants to fork over the money is a good money maker.

About the intercooler part number, I have also heard that 5096198AA is the number. Maybe that is the PT intercooler, I dunno

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried look that part# up on Star Parts but can't retrieve anything without an associated VIN. I'll try reminding myself to look tomorrow at work. I know though for a fact the correct intercooler part# for th SRT-4 is: 05278944AA. I'll also check the EXACT price for the intercooler. I just ordered an SRT-4 badge today to spruce up my portfolio. Anyone who knows of any magazines that contain SRT-4 info or articles, please let me know. I know it may sound obsessive, but it really is a great car. I'm trying to collect all I can now and when I get mine so I have a nice collection. Sort of a new hobby for me. :)
Like always, anymore questions, feel free to ask.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks! Also, if anyone has any magazines that aer out right now with articles pertaining to the SRT-4 please let me know. I've already got SCC, Mopar Now, and NOPI Street Performance Compact. Thanks in advance!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
11 Participants
STUDLEE
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing