Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd let anyone who was wanting a red SRT-4 that there is a new one posted on eBay! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2404426553&category=6204
Looks like there is no price gouging, just MSRP. Someone can prolly e-mail the guy if they wanted ti find out for sure. I'd take it if it was yellow, but of course I still gotta wait til around May or June. :( Let us know if you get that one, whoever does. :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What you mean by desperate? Being it seems it is being sold at MSRP, that'd be good for someone in the upper states wanting one now. Unless of course they wait til you get down their to tell you there is a $10000 mark-up. (Maybe that's exaggerating a bit)
And just for added info, found out one dealer in Cali is marking them up $6000!!!!!!! Ridiculous!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
speaking of that... does anyone know if any of the dealers in CA have sold SRT's for that much yet (5k+ 6k+ 3k+ whatever)

·
Registered
905 Posts
i've talked with a number of dealerships in the bay area, the prices range from 2k to 4k over MSRP so far. We'll see...

·
Registered
13 Posts
440SIX PACK? SWEET MY DAD HAS A 440 WITH A 6 69 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER.

SUPPOSEDLY THIS ONE DEALER IN CALI SUPPOSE TO GET THEM END OF THIS WEEK. AND THE MAX OVER MSRP HE SAID WOULD BE 800

·
Registered
905 Posts
TuPac said:
440SIX PACK? SWEET MY DAD HAS A 440 WITH A 6 69 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER.

SUPPOSEDLY THIS ONE DEALER IN CALI SUPPOSE TO GET THEM END OF THIS WEEK. AND THE MAX OVER MSRP HE SAID WOULD BE 800
Thanks, my 440 is in a 70 cuda.

Sounds like there will be around 15 SRT's in the bay area by the end of next week

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
That's the same seller had the other one on there about a week ago. I'm not sure what happened with that, but this one looks like it's starting at MSRP, but has no limit to what people can bid.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i talked to a dealer in southern california, and he said they were going to keep it close to MSRP, he said 1000 premuim max, and that it would be around 600-800.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Talked to a dealer up here in the south bay. They are marking them up $3k. Said they already sold one and would be getting about ten.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
SpitterGuy
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing