Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone wanted to give me a hand installing my fuel pressure regulator and return line? Saturday orSunday's are good for me. You can also learn how to do the install for yourself if you've never done one. I basically just need someone with some mechanical experience and as an extra set of eyes and hands just to help out. Thanks in advance. I don't want to try and tackle this by myself since the tank is a little bulky. I could do it, but I could use the help getting the tank back in the car and other little stuff. Thanks. Chris

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I also have a FPR, PTP's mod, so if you do do it Saturday, let me know so i can do mine too. Plus there will be another pair of hands to help if you want...

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
agamemnon5150 said:
I also have a FPR, PTP's mod, so if you do do it Saturday, let me know so i can do mine too. Plus there will be another pair of hands to help if you want...
What fuel rail do you have? Do you have all of the parts you will need to install the return line and FPR? Just making sure you have everything you need before we start.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I'll help you out Chris :lol: Wish I could man, but if you have any questions shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
wenzel said:
What fuel rail do you have? Do you have all of the parts you will need to install the return line and FPR? Just making sure you have everything you need before we start.
no, it's just PTP's FPR mod... it's like 2 litle piece's to put onto your stock FPR. But thats no biggie... if you need a helping hand just let me know

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You'll have to explain how their mod works. I am going with a traditional FPR/Return line. I don't know how two parts only could net you an FPR and return line without fittings and hose??? Please post a link of what you're talking about.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Did you already put it on? If not, Ill help. I have one to put on as well. I also have an O2 housing to install since I broke 3 of the 4 bolts that connect the downpipe to the stock housing while I was putting on my new exhaust. I need to route all my vac lines into the vac manifold I put in a week ago too.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I decided not to do it today because I needed tape for cutting the braided fuel lines so they don't fray. Maybe next weekend if that's cool with you. I also had 3/4 tank of gas likean idiot.

·
Registered
975 Posts
That works for me. Can you see if the car care center sells any kind of penetrating oil? If you dont already have the epoxy to fill the regulator, dont buy any. I should have plenty.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
or Sunday. Sunday is probably better for me, but either day is fine too. If you can meet me at the Voelweh/Pulaski shopette at 0930 in the morning it would be great. It's off A6 at the OPEL exit. About 10 minutes from Ramstein AB. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts