Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was surfing through that sight because my twin brother has an 04 WRX and I was curious about the sight. He had told me it was huge, but to watch out cause they are quite the bad mouthers of the SRT-4. I didn't really understand until I visited. I have to say their is quite a fair amount of ignorance on that sight. I felt as though quite a few of the members reverted back to elementary persona and I was pretty disappointed with the way much of the discussions were stated. I thought people got together on these forums for the appreciation of cars, not to bad mouth other cars that they don't even own. I have driven my brothers WRX and he has driven my SRT. We both agree they have their strenghts and weaknesses, but that's as far as it goes because we both love cars, and can see even the worst cars can be a diamond in the rough. I was just curious if anyone stumbled upon this ignorance that seems to be only dragging the tuner community down as far as respect goes?

P.S.-- Not all were bad, some there made very good points and carried themselves very respectfully.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Yah all my friends except one drives a wrx. They all hate nasioc. Most veterans and true car people only go there for the for sale section. All of my friends go to wrxtuners, there you will find some of the ignorance, but a lot of them (especially my friends) give big respect to the srt on there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.