Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just stumbled across the Exhaust depot Beast FMIC and it looks/sounds pretty impressive, but just looking for some feedback from any owners. Also ayone know if I could fit my IC sprayer in there still? I think they will as the thickness is only 3", and the direct fit unit is 4" thick and says the IC sprayer will fit.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
This was the first piece installed on my stock '05 and it made a drastic improvement especially at 35+ mph, and it greatly reduced PTB on a stock setup. Ass in the seat dyno gave it a :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why would you have PTB on a stock car? Also did it bring on any lag?

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Pimpazzberetta said:
Why would you have PTB on a stock car? Also did it bring on any lag?
Granted the PTB was nothing like it is now, but it still existed. I didn't feel any increase in lag in lower gears and by the time you get to third the cooling efficiency difference outweighs any possible lag.

·
Registered
5,965 Posts
OTownSRT4 said:
Granted the PTB was nothing like it is now, but it still existed. I didn't feel any increase in lag in lower gears and by the time you get to third the cooling efficiency difference outweighs any possible lag.
My third kinda blows if I start off in it. 2nd gear is the key for me, but I have the S.Beast :rofl: THAT thing has lag, but its good because its just one solid pull once the turbo spools up.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jagok1 said:
My third kinda blows if I start off in it. 2nd gear is the key for me, but I have the S.Beast :rofl: THAT thing has lag, but its good because its just one solid pull once the turbo spools up.

What other mods do you have? Also this whole thread is about the S.Beast in case you thought others were talking about the race or direct fit.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can someone post a pic of their car with the FMIC installed and the bumper on.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump for more input and pics of the beast installed.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Just installed mine on sunday
Also installed an AGP WGA and cold side hard pipe at the same time so I noticed a big difference than before

1 - 12 of 12 Posts