Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
I have one sitting on my shelf in my room. I used it for a while but the whine of the engine annoyed the shit out of me. I will tell you this though, it eliminated 100% of my wheel-hop. I could dump the clutch from any rpm and not feel a bit of chatter. The adjustment bolts did come loose one time though and the car started to make a pop noise when taking off. All I did was go home and tighten all the bolts to it. I yanked off the TQ arm and replaced it with the stocker with ES Inserts, but, anytime I go out to the track, I swap MM. Definetly not a street worthy MM but it lets me utilize all my traction at the tracks.

·
Banned
3,005 Posts
AnthonyV6 said:
I have one sitting on my shelf in my room. I used it for a while but the whine of the engine annoyed the shit out of me. I will tell you this though, it eliminated 100% of my wheel-hop. I could dump the clutch from any rpm and not feel a bit of chatter. The adjustment bolts did come loose one time though and the car started to make a pop noise when taking off. All I did was go home and tighten all the bolts to it. I yanked off the TQ arm and replaced it with the stocker with ES Inserts, but, anytime I go out to the track, I swap MM. Definetly not a street worthy MM but it lets me utilize all my traction at the tracks.
Actually, I have the same problem with my AGP motor mounts. I have engine whine coming through the motor mount. It's annoying. I think its the big 2" washer that I'm using tho...lol...

·
Registered
428 Posts
AnotherSlowSRT4 said:
Actually, I have the same problem with my AGP motor mounts. I have engine whine coming through the motor mount. It's annoying. I think its the big 2" washer that I'm using tho...lol...
Thats why I prefer using my stock MM with inserts for everyday driving and then swapping in the tq arm mount for trips to the track. With only the tq arm mount (no inserts on the bottom mount), wheel hop is completely gone for me, allows me to launch my car to the full potential.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I still have my phat bones in... they are pretty good even though the place I got them from liked to make me jump through hoops...

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have one of those also. They work great at the track, just not suitable for daily driving.

Good thing it only takes 5 minutes to swap out.

And it definitely affects the knock sensor. I reset my ECU after every run.

·
Registered
166 Posts
backdoctor2be said:
I tried it, and it didn't fit well at all. I sent that POS back!
How did it not fit? It's adjustable in length so you can preload it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.