Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has reached the magical 300whp mark. I also propose that we start a top HP list. The list could be broken down to include: the fastest car with spray, stock turbo, new turbo, S1, S2, piggyback. I think it would be cool for people to compare and see where they are in realation to other srt-4s.

· Registered
3,618 Posts
dude don't u think some of that n20 got sucked in your intake and help raise your numbers? :) anyways, good job :thumbsup:

· Registered
642 Posts
i think someone got like 298whp off a stage 2/s-afc2 setup...don't remember who/when/where or if those are the actual numbers though. but he def. got real close to 300

· Registered
7,961 Posts
My car with just S2, large AIS FMIC and intake running on 100-octane mode with a spring on the WGA just put down 269hp/349ft-lbs Sunday. I also have been wondering what the most anyone has been able to get out of the stock turbo without NOS. I'm guessing that 300 is really, really pushing it.

· Premium Member
16,989 Posts
Tell you as soon as I dyno Oct 16th..

I got most of the boltons plus e-manage.. and water injection.. should be close or if not over 300 :D

Water Injection
Stage 1
3" Turboback ( although I got a high flow cat)
E-manage and E-01
750RC injectors
CAI
WGA

Doing about 20LB hold until 5300 then it drops to 17lb
AFR's are like 12.3 or so.

still going to try to get nemo's ported intake mani and get myself a throttle body if I can.

· Registered
2,662 Posts
292whp and 315ft-lbs with the stock turbo no nitrous, 93 octane. That was SAE, not STD too. Alot of guys (shop owners too) will release numbers in STD correction which will yield slightly higher dyno figures than SAE.

My mods were: stage 1 , turbo XS wga, big spearco fmic, bdj's intake, e-01 / emanage @ 18psi, jlm 3" catless downpipe and a cutout.

· Registered
2,662 Posts
Timkim said:
I'm not sure of accuracy, but one of Daryl? Cox's technicians told me Cox's is about 380whp with stock turbo. never mind he runs nitrous with stock turbo.
I dont see how that is possible even with the best flowing heads in the world, cams and everything. Maybe it is an upgraded stock turbo (ported with a bigger compressor wheel) ??? :wah?!:

*edit* oh, i see. Is that with nitrous?

· Registered
8,095 Posts
i dont it...why is my dyno so shitty?

270.4whp/287.4wtq?

my whp is decent, but why's my torque such major ASS?! how can i improve that? it was dynoed in 85-88% humidity and about 89 degrees. before 99% of my mods, even on stage 0 before i had stage 1...w/ONLY an AEM short ram and a 3" turboback, i trapped 106.7mph in the 1/4! why are my dyno's so shittay, especially my wtq? :eeeek:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.