Dodge SRT Forum banner

Anyone need any work done???

918 views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  frknasty24 
#1 ·
Well lately i've been on the broke side and my boss has decided to take 2 days off this week which means i take two days off unpaid :stab: so i have monday and tuesday this week off. I need to make a few parts but i can get that all done in a few hours. If anyone needs anything installed locally or some tuning done, send me a pm. I have some free time that i need to make some extra cash. I can do anything from clutches to turbo kits, to turbo timers. I also make parts so if you guys need anything let me know. This isn't just for these two days also, just post up and we can arrange a date for the work. I know theres alot of noobs on here that need some help. I'm in the Inland Empire(Ontario) and willing to travel if needed. Alot of the guys on here know me and know my work so no worries and i do installs for CHEAP! :readclose
-Garrett

#3 ·
How much do you charge for a head job!! :)

#7 ·
penaw001 said:
thirteens420k said:
DDogsrt461BLK 3.0 said:
How much do you charge for a head job!! :)
woah, woah....i don't offer any sexual services.....unless the money is right:hi:
How does 20 bucks sound. That is the going rate around here...:readclose :jester: :jester:
If you fly out here, i'll find someone to give you a "head job" for $20 :jester:

#9 ·
Hey garrett we met at Fontana a while back. I have the untuned 50 trim (yellow). I'm tired of the "slow" feeling but I am concerned that an agressive tune will destroy my stock clutch. I want something that runs better. I want more power but not enough to make the clutch shit itself. I've picked up an uncommon return kit minus the FPR which I will order soon and I have a set of stg 2 injectors in my closet. Last time I put them on the car, it felt like shit. I have a dtec FCBC to all hooked up as well. So is there a tune we could do for my set-up? I'm savin for a clutch as well so let me know what you can do for me. Thanks.

#10 ·
WRXkllr said:
Hey garrett we met at Fontana a while back. I have the untuned 50 trim (yellow). I'm tired of the "slow" feeling but I am concerned that an agressive tune will destroy my stock clutch. I want something that runs better. I want more power but not enough to make the clutch shit itself. I've picked up an uncommon return kit minus the FPR which I will order soon and I have a set of stg 2 injectors in my closet. Last time I put them on the car, it felt like shit. I have a dtec FCBC to all hooked up as well. So is there a tune we could do for my set-up? I'm savin for a clutch as well so let me know what you can do for me. Thanks.
I met you there also. I was the big **** in the red from FT Irwin....

#11 ·
WRXkllr said:
Ok well the stock clutch is gonna start wanting to go once the torque numbers start to get above a certain amount. It's safe to say 350+wtq and your clutch is done. I'm sure we can make some extra power in a tune out of your car and just keep it really conservative untill you can afford a better clutch. Let me know what you wanna do.

#25 ·
bump for Garrett, he's a good guy and helps out a lot. he did my tails, wheels, and helped me fix my boost leaks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.