Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
It's nice to see the unit from all angles out of the engine bay.

It would be nice to have a second turbo to toy around with, but that's too much for that unit.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dodge's retail was less than that.

·
Registered
449 Posts
You can buy the new turbo/manifold/wastegate/BOV from two reputable places that I know of for less than $400.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Just to let you guys know, I, as a dealership employee with 10% above cost, that unit costs me around $350-360+tax. Like the acution says, it is the fuil exhaust manifold and turbo/bov/wastegste,etc,etc assembly.. Anyone else wanting my cost on parts, ask away. And if some of you don't have connections, I'm always willing to purchase a part at my cost and ship it to your for actual shipping costs. I'm not in it for the money. Just let me know. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Damn, Nighcore. That is a nice offer.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm here to help. I can also help as much as possible with any other inquiry on other dodge,chrysler, or jeep vehicles. Just ask and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Yea Baby, A MOPAR SOURCE

nighcore said:
Just to let you guys know, I, as a dealership employee with 10% above cost, that unit costs me around $350-360+tax. Like the acution says, it is the fuil exhaust manifold and turbo/bov/wastegste,etc,etc assembly.. Anyone else wanting my cost on parts, ask away. And if some of you don't have connections, I'm always willing to purchase a part at my cost and ship it to your for actual shipping costs. I'm not in it for the money. Just let me know. :)
How much for an extra pair of front seats?

·
Registered
12 Posts
nighcore said:
Do you happen to know what the intercooler goes for? I have a prototype core from the SRT-4/PT development - which has worked great. Just curious what the production cooler sells for.

Thanks,

Blaine

·
Registered
313 Posts
No pricing available for the seats or intercooler at this time. I'm awaiting to see how much they are also. I'll post as soon as I find out.

·
Registered
313 Posts
By deal, you mean when the heck they getting here? Still no release date, just as with the SRT-4 itself. As soon as I know something I'll let you guys know. Looking at the stage kits, I'm thinking more and more that I'll be going with the stage 3 setup if it's priced decent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
nighcore
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing