Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious:

Anyone been nailed yet for speeding/moving violation? I know it's just a matter of time before someone gets tagged...it might even be a badge of honour in some warped way! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
ohyeahwright said:
Just curious:

Anyone been nailed yet for speeding/moving violation? I know it's just a matter of time before someone gets tagged...it might even be a badge of honour in some warped way! :lol:
I could be wrong but I think ED got nailed.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
My first night back in town, I had a cop follow me for about a mile after I picked up the wife and kids for the first family ride. Not just straight line, he made the same 5 or 6 turns I did. I'm assuming it was the combo of the unfamiliar car and the exhaust note :) Only stopped when he got a call that made him turn his lights on and speed off.

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
My wife was stopped for no plate in AZ, but didn't get a ticket. The cop complained about the paperwork she had, she told him to bring it up with the California DMV :lol: My radar detector has saved my ass a few times though.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Cory of Modern said his girl didnt make it out of FL in their SRT when a State Trooper nabbed her in an LS1 Interceptor :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
NeonDan
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing