Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've been lurking, but I was really close to buying an SRT-4 and keeping my Audi A4 for taking my clients around. But in the end, I've decided that I will probably buy an Audi S4 so I only have 1 car and insurance payment.

So, not to let a great opportunity go, I wanted to offer up the dealer that I had a great deal with. The info is:

Dan McCarthy
Internet Manager
Foothill Ranch Dodge
81 Auto Centre
Foothill Rance, CA 92610
(949) 471-8000
www.foothillranchdodge.com

Deal directly with Dan ad tell him Bob King sent you. (I don't get a kick-back or anything... I just negotiated a great deal, so he'll know to give you the same.) He's a great guy, no pressure at all. And yes, he will let you test drive (unlike other dealers.) But please respect his time... he's busy and he's a really decent guy.

As for pricing... I promised that I wouldn't tell exactly what it was on the forum... but let's just say that it's under MSRP and just a bit over $19K. If you want to know what I negotiated and are very serious, just e-mail me and I'll tell you. My e-mail is [email protected]

When I was there on Wednesday night, they had 2 yellow cars, 1 red and 1 black.

Good luck guys!

Bob

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't work at Foothill Ranch Dodge...

... but I'm sure that the "pure salesmen" can be jerks. That's why I always make it a point to work only with the Internet/Fleet Manager or Sales Managers. That way they know that I'm serious and am ready to deal.

Dan McCarthy is really a great guy. I would only deal with him. Of course the salesmen will say that it's MSRP or $1000 above... there's only $1,400 in profit from invoice to the MSRP. So if a salesman maximizes the profit, he also maximizes his commission!

Dan McCarthy doesn't really care since he's the Internet and Fleet Manager, and he also does A LOT of deals on the web. I'd say that if you hold-out to talk to only Dan, you can get the same price that I negotiated.

Good luck!

Bob K.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.