Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've been lurking, but I was really close to buying an SRT-4 and keeping my Audi A4 for taking my clients around. But in the end, I've decided that I will probably buy an Audi S4 so I only have 1 car and insurance payment.

So, not to let a great opportunity go, I wanted to offer up the dealer that I had a great deal with. The info is:

Dan McCarthy
Internet Manager
Foothill Ranch Dodge
81 Auto Centre
Foothill Rance, CA 92610
(949) 471-8000
www.foothillranchdodge.com

Deal directly with Dan ad tell him Bob King sent you. (I don't get a kick-back or anything... I just negotiated a great deal, so he'll know to give you the same.) He's a great guy, no pressure at all. And yes, he will let you test drive (unlike other dealers.) But please respect his time... he's busy and he's a really decent guy.

As for pricing... I promised that I wouldn't tell exactly what it was on the forum... but let's just say that it's under MSRP and just a bit over $19K. If you want to know what I negotiated and are very serious, just e-mail me and I'll tell you. My e-mail is [email protected]

When I was there on Wednesday night, they had 2 yellow cars, 1 red and 1 black.

Good luck guys!

Bob

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
The problem right now is selling any cars is the fear of what is going to happen in hte next few months.

Evey manufacture quota is down right now.

So, there is an opportunity as you described for folks in the midwest and other places to buy from both coast lines.

I would apply the same beating tactics with the Audi dealer. LOL

Goodluck...

·
Registered
295 Posts
wow!!

when I was in my epic battle to grab me an srt-4 your dealership was not very nice! I was talked to like a neon lover @ the import forums. did you fire your salesmen and get new ones?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't work at Foothill Ranch Dodge...

... but I'm sure that the "pure salesmen" can be jerks. That's why I always make it a point to work only with the Internet/Fleet Manager or Sales Managers. That way they know that I'm serious and am ready to deal.

Dan McCarthy is really a great guy. I would only deal with him. Of course the salesmen will say that it's MSRP or $1000 above... there's only $1,400 in profit from invoice to the MSRP. So if a salesman maximizes the profit, he also maximizes his commission!

Dan McCarthy doesn't really care since he's the Internet and Fleet Manager, and he also does A LOT of deals on the web. I'd say that if you hold-out to talk to only Dan, you can get the same price that I negotiated.

Good luck!

Bob K.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts