Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of a black srt-4 in the pittsburgh, pa. area? my friend said he saw one the other day near the university of pittsburgh. i think he is full of it and trying to tick me off because I want a black one so bad and I gotta wait another three-five weeks to get one.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, dont live there. just going to school here at pitt. actually, i live in your neck of the woods. i live in west chester, pa. i see you are from bear, de. i went to salesianum high school in de.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Ah, Your a Sally's boy!! What year are you in at Pitt? I went to Pitt as well!! When you are home sometime we should hook up. It's lonely being the only SRT in the area. Oh, what the fuck happened to Pitt in the tourney?? They screwed my entire office pool...I was pissed!!

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
drizze99 said:
Ah, Your a Sally's boy!! What year are you in at Pitt? I went to Pitt as well!! When you are home sometime we should hook up. It's lonely being the only SRT in the area. Oh, what the fuck happened to Pitt in the tourney?? They screwed my entire office pool...I was pissed!!
yeah, a sally's boy, i guess :wink: i liked sallies alot though. im a frosh at pitt. gonna be a soph in the fall. i come home the 25 of this month and i would like ride around in the srt4 before i buy it, just so i know what to expect. don't ask me what happend to pitt in the tourney. i think they forgot they had to play defense. shoulda kicked the sheet outta marquette. now ben howland is gone for ucla and he didnt even tell his players that he was leaving until 8 hrs before he left. what a dick!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
kadishack63
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing