Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that everyone is back from the long weekend is anyone interested in a meet? Brampton? hehehe...

Thinking Tim Hortons - Shoppers World - 8:30pm???

·
Forum Moderator
2,603 Posts
Come out to Burlington. The Maple Leaf Ribfest is on til later this evening. They have a park for the kids, airbounce things, bands on the stage, lots of vendors, and of course lots of ribs, chicken, corn, and all that kind of BBQ stuff. It's right at the the Burlington waterfront. If you take Brant to Lakeshore, you can't miss it.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We should start calling you the invisible man... :wah?!:

Looking to meet tonight not during the day. :deadcow:

Plus there's only like 2 guys in burlington.... and I forget what they look like. :hi:

·
Registered
935 Posts
I'll try for 9:00...

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Sorry Mikey....too much drinking these last two nights. Today is recovering day :)

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts
my sore head wont make it.

·
Registered
935 Posts
i'm heading that way....

·
Registered
806 Posts
Viper Jr said:
We should start calling you the invisible man... :wah?!:

Looking to meet tonight not during the day. :deadcow:

Plus there's only like 2 guys in burlington.... and I forget what they look like. :hi:
Ahh Touche!

Yeah well it has been a Busy summer, what can I say! Hopefully I will manage to get together with you all before the snow comes... But September is looking shot already. (In my industry the fall is the big trade show season, and just about every weekend from here to november is booked.)

Anyway, I will catch up with you guys sooner than later.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If your open to non SRT owners showing I'll be happy to make an showing this week.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Viper Jr

We work together :p
U were jsut in the lunchroom informing some guys about your srt-4 lol. i was just having a listen on the other side of the room. PM me

·
Forum Moderator
2,603 Posts
GAngel said:
Viper Jr

We work together :p
U were jsut in the lunchroom informing some guys about your srt-4 lol. i was just having a listen on the other side of the room. PM me
I also work for the same company. :ninja:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't see it in the parking lot?? Now I gotta drive around the building! hehehe.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Nah i don't have one as yet i'm waiting for the 05's to roll across the border. Which dealership did you go through and how are they for mods.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts