Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I intalled mine today and they don't match! They are alot lighter than the stock color and even at a distance in the sunlight they look a little messed up. The ones I ordered were listed as Dark Blue.

I also had insane wrinkle issues? Anyone else have probs with installing them or am I just incompetent?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not yet. Only camera I have is the crappy one in my phone.... and I'm waiting on Ruthless to get back to me.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok I got pics..... now where to host....

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
funny u just posted this. I posted a similar one in the general section. Read up on that. It will answer your question about the lids.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I was thinking of ordering them from Ruthless, but if they are not going to match, I think I will hold off.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
dont order them from ruthless. they dont match (at least the e-blue doesnt).

I'm just gonna black one's on and leave it like that. It'll match all the black shit on the car.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I ordered the reds ones and they too are lighter than the Flame Red SRT-4 color. It was a waste of time and money. Putting those on was a bitch and you can't help but get mad wrinkles and air bubbles.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I posted that they didnt match the eblue about 1-2 months ago. Get them from faspny theyare really nice. you dont have to cut them. He even has the little black strip on them.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Spaceman said:
I ordered the reds ones and they too are lighter than the Flame Red SRT-4 color. It was a waste of time and money. Putting those on was a bitch and you can't help but get mad wrinkles and air bubbles.
like others already said...use soap & water and spray it on the sticky side of the vinyl. Then squeege (spelling?) all the water off while using a hairdryer.

It worked for me...came out pretty nice.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was actually able to pull the one off that I messed up and redo it this way... doesn't look to bad now.... I just got a PM that they would be willing to exchange something else for the ones I have.... I guess they just can't do E-Blue :(

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
sylathnie said:
I was actually able to pull the one off that I messed up and redo it this way... doesn't look to bad now.... I just got a PM that they would be willing to exchange something else for the ones I have.... I guess they just can't do E-Blue :(
Our Dark Blue is the closest thing we can find, we've tried every shade of blue available, and still have had no luck. Alot of it comes down to the metal fleck thats in the car.

This is the first case Ive ever heard of, of our reds not matching! Thats just weird.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts