Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I do not know of anywhere else in Texas that you could take a picture like this. You will especially like it if you like A&M :thumbsup: This was after Midnight Yell last night. The only way to get to the top of this 7 story parking garage is to live at the off campus dorm it was built for. I should be posting more soon. We took alot. This is just like a preview. The others will be real high quality. They are taken with a $2000 Canon Digital camera.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Bigger. Yes I resized it and made it 68% smaller so don't give me shit about resizing lol this is for us with high res monitors. It was 3072X2048 before. :thumbsup: MAKES A GREAT WALLPAPER.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
hey man......... email me the full size version of the onee that you said you resized! plz......... pm for email.......

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FrEnChY said:
hey man......... email me the full size version of the onee that you said you resized! plz......... pm for email.......
They are all resized. PM sent!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Woohoo!! A&M wooped some today!

Texas almost lost too, how embarassing....

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Isthatatank said:
dam wats ur number i go down there ocationally to visit my friends that go there. i go to utsa
I think you know my friend Erik black SRT-4 "WoWGUYSRT." Y'all should all come up sometime. PM me for my number or ask Erik. Also, go to www.tamscc.org and look at all the scheduled events. Anyone can come to them. Anyone can also join the A&M sports car club. Keep in touch. I have been the only SRT-4 for a year and my friend recently moved up here. We need more SRT-4's in the events! Rallies, Drag Racing, Autocross. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
xmdfmk7x said:
Digital Rebel's cost $1000... and it looks like the pictures were out of focus. :D
Ok, I know nothing about digital camera's. It's not a Rebel. I will edit my post. You got me. All I know it's Canon and it's digital. I thought all the expensive Canon's were Rebel's but now I know they are not. The tripod was a little wiggly during the seconds he left the lens open. I thought he still did a great job taking the pictures, though. The picture was also resized in Paint and I know that can't keep the full quality.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts