Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing dealer inventory and noticed a red SRT 4 in stock at Dayton Andrews and a black one in stock at Bob Wilson Dodge. Autoway in Clearwater has 1 silver. They have them listed at $19,995 although I've heard they were trying to charge more. Thought I'd put out the word.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
the one at Dayton Andrews is Red , 4 miles on it and a $1,000 "Limited Availability Mark Up" :roll: dumbasses :? then i was told Bod Wilson has a Silver and Brandon Dodge has 4-5 on their lot..so get em while they are hot!

·
Registered
755 Posts
AHHH you guys are killing me!!! i'm in palm harbor (just a hop, skip, and a jump away from Tampa) and i will have CASH available for the SRT. i just gata wait till after May 22. I'm twitchey man.....i want it soo bad! i'm glad to see there are still some available here. i'm probably going to follow ACR 2 NV's advice and put a deposit on one, so i'll be sure to have one avalable when i'm ready.

Is there any medication to slow down antisipation? (heh, rhymed) Looking, reading, waiting......it's tearin me apart. O well, soon enough, right? Heh, whats 2 months....just.....60 some days. :( i dont know if i'll make it!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sucks to be on the East Coast. California has these cars everywhere. I've seen 2 people in this town with SRT-4's already. A yellow one and a black one that is owned by my friend. Plus there are 3 sitting at the dealership; yellow, red, and silver. Hopefully that silver one will be mine soon. But who knows.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
they are plentifull in South FL we are just getting ours now

·
Registered
161 Posts
There's 27 SRT4s setting at Arrigo Dodge in West Palm Beach, FL........one of the yellow ones has my name on it. I'll be picking it up 27 April!!!!! I agree the suspense is KILLIN' me!!!!

:x :x :x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Pinche Gringo
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing