Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately im disabled and can only do so much physically im trying to find someone in indjana that i can pay or trade a new hk vp9 nest cams anything i own to fix ny car I just purchased it to have a reliable little fun car to go to all my doctor's appointments every month but there's some sort of boost issue I'm only getting 5 lb of boost if I get any boost so I'm not sure if it's the wastegate or what the previous owner said he was messing with the vacuum lines so I don't know what the hell it is I don't have the tools or the ability to diagnose and fix it if I had somebody to tell me what to do or somebody that could do it for me I'm willing to pay them or give them pretty much anything I own because I really need a reliable car the only thing that's been done to my knowledge is cold air intake and exhaust but I don't know if it's got a tune I don't know how to do a pressure test are properly check the wastegate all the vacuum lines are a mess I just wanted to be stock and reliable and fun I don't want to crack it out and all that crap so if there's anybody in Indiana I think they might be willing to help me out I work something out please get ahold of me my email address is [email protected]

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Not to be rude but you bought a modified Neon SRT-4. Not a good reliable car for doctor appointments. Plus its a stick shift. Not sure why you would want a stick shift car if you are disabled.
Why did you buy a car that had boost issues? Might want to try socail media like Facebook. There might be some pages for Indiana SRT-4 owners that could help you out. Or just join one of the big SRT-4 Owner pages and say what town you are in Indiana and need help ficing your car. If you were local I would love to try to help you out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts