Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anchorage dodge is supposed to have 5 alloted to them. Fairbanks Dodge is the only one in alaska to appear on the official SRT_4 dealers list. not sure how many they are gitting.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
im pretty sure you will be the only guy from alaska! :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just Hope that when (and if) I get one that it hasn't had a bunch of hotrodders test drive the thing, spinning tires and winding it out. latest update is June

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dealer going to Seattle in April do drive one, Dang!!! Gonna be July before I get one. oh well "Good things come to those who wait?" Hope ya don't mind me hangin and droolin over yer cars

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
You'll probably have to add snow tires and chains for that frozen tundra up there. :lol: :lol: I'm sure they won't mind another person droolin. I've been droolin since I got here and they haven't asked to leave yet. :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just wanted to update and see what was hapinin in other parts of my state. or if anyone else up here even knows about this awsome machine

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
talked to my dealer in Juneau last night (4-2-03). leaving on the 3rd for Seattle (today) to test drive SRT-4. will be back on the 11th of April with the rundown. He says we are very close to being able to order. Originally he stated that it would take 60 to 90 days after order. That would put it Between Mid-June and Mid-July if all goes well. I am sure there a lot of variables to put into the equation and the guy could be just givving me a line too. I guess that when you live in Alaska and you want to get the best deal possable, then you have to actually trust a dealership for what they say. if all goes well and as planed I should have the SRT-4 in my driveway for $19,995 plus$121 - Sitka motor vehicle registration Tax
68 - Alaska license [2 years]
10 - registration, title and lien fee
60 - airfare to Juneau
20 - Juneau city tax exempt card
70 - Alaska Marine Highway ferry trip back to Sitka
30 - Personalized Licence Plate (SRT4)
11 - PVO Decals (thank you Hector)
Total Cost $20,385.
Now tell me, Does That sound like something to wait for?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Man, you are in the middle of nowhere. I have relatives in Anchorage and there only there because my Uncle is in the air force and was stationed up there.

·
Registered
472 Posts
spcforker said:
Bump!! A month and a half later and still no conformation date :(
Didn't you mention that the max speed limit on your island was 45mph? So where you gonna race it? Down main street and run over all the cruise ship tourists there during the summer (I was there in '99)?

You're really gonna miss out on [off camera voice from original SRT-4vsWRX_vs_Talon video] "that top-end, dude!"[/voice] :lol:

:D

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Each tourist is worth 5 points.LOL
Yea I guess yur right about speed limit. I guess I just think it's a Classic car and would like to get in on the first litter. I'm hoping it wil be as much fun as my '67 Goat

·
Registered
48 Posts
ur not the only one on here. just some of us can't get on everyday, thats all. but there are others that own srt-4s in alaska, me being one of them.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
10 Participants
gray3629
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing