Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
SRT-4 in New York

I've got a $500 deposit down at a local dealership here in NY for all that care. The saleswoman that I'm dealing with told me that they are expecting a few at the end of March or early April. I'm patiently waiting :wink:

·
Registered
58 Posts
The Dodge SRT-4 Hits the Streets

Okay. So you've heard. The Dodge SRT-4 has been dubbed 2003 Car of the Year by Sport Compact Car magazine. And it's fast - the fastest car under $20,000 to be precise.*

We'd say that more than covers the "Why?". Now you need the "When?" and "Where?".

The Dodge SRT-4 is now becoming available in California and Florida, as certified SRT dealers are receiving initial shipments of vehicles. For the remainder of the country, SRT-4s are scheduled to arrive in dealerships in March, April and May.

Need to find an SRT-4 dealer in your area? You're one click away. And keep checking back 'cause we're adding SRT-4 dealers to the list. . . fast.

Want to see how the Dodge SRT-4 went from concept to concrete? Check out the recently updated, SRT-4 Flash module. Want to get the latest Dodge SRT-4 information as it becomes available? Sign-up for updates.

DODGE.COM

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
SteamMachine said:
I was just wanting to know when will new york be able to see an SRT-4.!!! DO ANYONE OF YOU KNOW?!?! :?
I drove mine through NYC today! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts