Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know if anyone here has OZ Superleggera. If so, what size are you using? I've seen them on a neon, but not the SRT-4 yet. I haven't been able to find those rims in an offset that sounds within the right ranges. I want these rims!! Please someone let me know!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Do you know what your offset is on a 7.5" wide wheel?

If I were you, I'd call tirerack and ask what size OZ's are available for the SRT-4.

Good luck...those are nice, light wheels. But beware of potholes. I know of a bunch of 'Leggers bent from hitting them. ;)

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
A man after my own heart, those are the wheels I want.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Love these rims since I saw them on a Subaru like my wife's. Strong, lite, but expensive. Someday maybe. Got to have priorities though...got to get house first, then kid, then mabye rims...dang..I'll be like 50 before I get some rims then...Oh well. :lol:

·
Registered
864 Posts
GOTNEON said:
Love these rims since I saw them on a Subaru like my wife's. Strong, lite, but expensive.
I guess it depends. For the quality of wheel you get they are actually pretty cheap in my opinion. I know a few guys who run them and none have anything but praise. They seem to hold up real well under rough road conditons and they look hot. If you can afford them, I highly suggest them.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Lookin Good

HybridKid said:
We are using them on the Project car. Look Here.:)
OZ rims look good on SRT...Going to have to save up now. HMMMM...does anyone know if they'll fit my 01 suby RS? Guess I could call tire rack, they'd know. That be great if I could.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Not that it matters but i have them on my Talon and i really like them. I have been wondering what they would look like on a srt. Anyone have a pic?

·
Registered
802 Posts
I have been a fan of these rims forever now. there is a display in one of the local shops here and they r HOTT. i was wondering if any1 could cupply some look-a-likes because 3k for 18's is kinda pricey. i would love to have em on my fire red.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Those would definitely look sick on your car.

Your posting on SRTforums? :hellno: :haha: :bs2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts