Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started out making single steering column gauge mounts for the SRT4, and that's turned into me creating a triple pod mount, and stock boost gauge location triple pod mount due to demand. Let me know if interested and I can look at making some for this community. Unpainted, black, as printed and can be painted with normal filler primer and paint. Made to order, takes about 2-3 weeks to make and ship out. Priced lower than all other triple gauge options, especially for the stock gauge location. Prices not including shipping.

Triple Stock Location ($70):

(AEM X Series ONLY) Single Steering Column Left and Right side. ($30)

Triple Steering Column (prototype): ($TBD still designing)

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
I really like the triple pod that goes in the stock location. If I had some more gauges, I'd order one from you right now.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
I'd definitely be interested in a the 3 gauge stock location one. Do you have some pictures of how it mounts?

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
I like the design. This could be used on other vehicles.

Reactions: ntauthority101

·
Registered
Charger Scat Pack
14 Posts
I like the idea of a two gauge pod in the stock location. What are you printing this from, ABS?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the idea of a two gauge pod in the stock location. What are you printing this from, ABS?
Yessir, these are printed from ABS and I now sell double and triple gauge pods for the OEM boost pod location, in addition to single and triple mounts for the steering column.

FuzedFab - Instagram

I can't add photos on mobile apparently but more info on my instagram page.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts