Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so and you live near K-Town can you give me a hand? I have the instructions and can do it myself, I just need help taking apart the dash. It's the Greddy full auto TT. I couldn't get those damn vents out to remove the silver faceplate around the stereo. There weren't any pics of that part and it's the very first thing you have to do. I was afraid I would break it. Thanks for any assistance. Later, Chris

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Wenzel, of course we have. jackson has a Blitz in his and I have the same one you have in mine. And complete walkthrough printed out on how to do it. It's easy. Search the forums and you'll find more info. Dunno if I can help this weekend due to other "plans" (mauahaha!), but I should be able to next weekend. Damn, still need to find the time to put on my lowering springs. Not enough hours in the day I guess.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Just pull on the vents with two fingers...they will snap out...same with the bezel just undo the top two screws once you remove the vents...then you have to take out the two screws underneath the sterring whell they are in those long holes...if i remember the dash pops out after that...If you still want help i have staff duty tomorrow (sat) at wiesbaden army airfield....if you want to hookup there i will be more then happy to give you a hand.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Maybe I'll finally put that Apexi one I have in since I haven't sent it back to Modern yet. Do you guys get a functional O2 reading with the GReddy?

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
That ApexI won't work, remember? Remember the PMs you were sent regarding it?

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
It will work, it's just a pain in the ass to setup. I've talked to a few guys on the forum with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts