Dodge SRT Forum banner

Anyone heard from Exhaust Depot?

698 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  blacksheep 
#1 ·
I've sent hector pm's, e-mails, and called trying to get ahold of them. I'm still waiting on my cd from them...which I needed like 3 days ago.

#2 ·
chewie said:
I've sent hector pm's, e-mails, and called trying to get ahold of them. I'm still waiting on my cd from them...which I needed like 3 days ago.
chewie his area is one of the areas that will be affected by the hurricane. im sure that has something to do with this.

#3 ·
Dude im boarding up my house and setting up my snorkle in my pool. Im oging ot hide out in the bottom of the pool. WInd cant get me in the water.

PM me your number and ill hold your hand through the install and ill refund your $5 for hte disk.

NOte to forums. ALot of you ask for my install cd, i will not be selling these seperate, I gave in when chewie asked for it though I did not want to.

#4 ·
Exhaust Depot said:
Dude im boarding up my house and setting up my snorkle in my pool. Im oging ot hide out in the bottom of the pool. WInd cant get me in the water.
Sweet. Hector, the ocean is bigger, it might be safer in there.

Although you might not be in florida after the hurricane is over with...

#6 ·
I heard that hector was a **** from NY that betrayed the compadres up there and started a company called exhaust depot in florida..later on he took his office suit off to find a mightymouse suit and took for the skies.

Few years later he has gone with the dark side "it is strong within him"

#7 ·
Hector man, I'm not pissed I was just wondering where ya went. I don't watch the news so I didn't even know there was a hurricane. All has been explained and I'm cool with it. I mostly want the cd so I have a visual aid as opposed to a voice aid. I can read the directions, but seeing the dash taken apart, etc. that's what I need. Plus I didn't know if you installed it any differently than the how-to in the how-to section.

#9 ·
chewie said:
Hector man, I'm not pissed I was just wondering where ya went. I don't watch the news so I didn't even know there was a hurricane. All has been explained and I'm cool with it. I mostly want the cd so I have a visual aid as opposed to a voice aid. I can read the directions, but seeing the dash taken apart, etc. that's what I need. Plus I didn't know if you installed it any differently than the how-to in the how-to section.
Yeah dude, ill be in a blender soon with no barcadi or pineapples. :)
IM making the most of it thou gh. I went to KFC and i asked for the Frances special. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.