Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at getting a new boost guage as I'm running more than 20 psi and I want an accurate reading. I've seen this digital boost guage before and I'm interested to know if any of you have any experience with it and is it accurate?

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tnhockey said:
i just ordered one of those actually...so after i put it in ill let you know how it goes.
I'm to impatient to wait. I just ordered one myself. I figure if it doesn't work, I'm only out $100.

·
Registered
618 Posts
newhaircut said:
tnhockey said:
i just ordered one of those actually...so after i put it in ill let you know how it goes.
I'm to impatient to wait. I just ordered one myself. I figure if it doesn't work, I'm only out $100.
I'm pretty sure those gauges come w/ a warranty too, so if it doesn't work, just keep sendin em back til u get one that does :jester:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
i was gonna say my prosport is as accurate as a defi... a lot of evo/sti guys going after these gauges now locally, the place is always sold out of them within 1 hour, a shipment every 2 weeks.

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
7,990 Posts
I really wished ya'll would consider making one in 40 psi, I'm about to go from autometer to stewart warner because of that, but would love to have one of these.

·
Registered
20 Posts
well your in luck then...as we speak we are already in production of a Mech. Boost only 0-45 psi gauge in Blue. If it goes well, we'll make them in amber also!! The VW community got a bunch of people together and asked for it-so we began production about 20 days later.

Know of any other Gauge company that would do that ???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts